We – EPG Group the most significant gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 distinct branches. For a lot more details: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
NEMA Universal 56C 56J 1/4HP-2HP single period large obligation capacitor start Electrical motor
NEMA Common Series Solitary Stage Asynchronus Motor is Developed and produced in accordance to United states NEMA standard and Canada standard.
NEMA collection solitary stage asynchronous motor has the powerful details like novel sample,outstanding technics and dependable overall performance.The motor attributes by lower temerature increase,minimal noise and vibration,as properly as large performance.
The voltage of the sequence motor is 115/208-230V,and the frequency is 60HZ.
Between the collection of motors,the capacitor start off and two valued capacitor motor is ideal for air compressor,tiny equipment device and other fields necessitating greater starting torque.
The capacitor-managing motor is ideal for air flow,healthcare instrument and the fields of mild and none loading when starts off.
- Much greater efficiency than common IEC motors
- Sealed bearings
- Shaft flinger – output shaft
- High starting torque
- Weep holes provide condensation drains
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit packing containers
- Guide overload protected (Solitary Stage models)
- Usually shut thermostats (A few phase designs)
- one.15 Services Aspect
- High quality successful style
- Greater effectiveness to support lower utility costs
- Sealed ball bearings to offer further protection and prolonged existence.
- Large commencing torque for improved performance.
- Lower temperature handbook overload protector protects in opposition to extreme overload.
Single and 3 section, rigid base, TEFC, and rolled metal AC types are accessible for programs such as feeder, conveyors, grain elevators, silo unloaders and other demanding farm equipment.
The use of first tools manufacturer’s (OEM) component quantities or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating merchandise use and compatibility. Our business and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.